All hard tricks in Agma.io
There are a lot of tricks in Agma.io. Some are easy, and some are really hard. Here are all hard tricks:
This trick is only possible in io games with fast splitting. This means that you only need to press a button (Z in Agma.io) for splitting in 16 pieces. As the name sais, you don't need a other player for this trick. You'll need skill for this trick, and if you can't do this trick, you'll need to practise a lot. The idea of this trick is eating someone who is
almost even big as you are. This is a kinda solo-tricksplit. How to do it: You can do this trick by following this steps:
- Aim your mouse to your enemy.
- Press W and Z (button for splitting four times) at the same time, while aiming on your enemy.
- Feed the 15 cells who aren't big, so other players can't eat it.
Practise a lot, and you'll be able to do this trick.
This trick is really effective for bigger cells and for a battle between two big teams. You need two players for this trick. The idea of this trick is eating someone who is almost even big as you are. You'll need a bit of skill for this trick, and a
bit of practise to do it if you can't already. How to do it:
- Split one time so you have two pieces.
- Let the second player come between your two pieces.
- Split four times to the middle of your enemy.
- Go between the two pieces of player one.
- Split in the enemy, if player one splits four times to the middle of your enemy.
You'll need a teammate for this trick, and at least 10.000 mass.
There are a lot of reverse tricks in Agma.io. The most famous reverse trick is the reverse cannonsplit. The reverse cannonsplit is really easy, if you're already able to do the normal cannonsplit. The difference between these two tricks is that you need to split all your cells in your own teammate, while he's splitting once.